Global Crypto Community

Shiba Inu (SHIB) unveils ambitious Shibarium plans as Kangamoon steals the show


Shiba Inu unveils Shibarium plans including upgrades to ShibaSwap and the introduction of TREAT token.
Kangamoon blends meme culture and Play-to-Earn using $KANG token.
Ongoing Kangamoon presale has raised $5,727,717.801 with 67.9% tokens sold.

Shiba Inu (SHIB) has set its sights on groundbreaking developments within the Shibarium ecosystem, unveiling a roadmap packed with ambitious projects and upgrades.

Meanwhile, amidst the buzz surrounding Shiba Inu’s plans, Kangamoon emerges as a contender, capturing attention with its unique approach to meme culture and innovative features.

Shiba Inu plans for the Shibarium ecosystem

Shiba Inu, renowned for its vibrant community and ambitious projects, recently revealed its roadmap for the Shibarium ecosystem. This roadmap promises extensive improvements and developments spanning decentralized finance (DeFi), gaming, community engagement, and technical infrastructure.

What’s coming in 2024/2025 for #Shibarium?

#Shibaswap (version 1.75 followed by 2.0)
#ShibaEternity P2E
@K9finance Liquid Staking
– Layer 3 Testnet

Additionally, fully functional DAOs will be available for all tokens within the Shiba…

— 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐄 | SHIB.IO 🧜🏼‍♀️ (@LucieSHIB) April 24, 2024

At the forefront of Shiba Inu’s roadmap are the upgraded versions of ShibaSwap, the official decentralized exchange (DEX). These upgrades aim to enhance user experience and introduce new features, with versions 1.75 and 2.0 set to launch soon.

Adding to the excitement is the upcoming release of the Shiba Hub app, described as a multifunctional platform integrating Shibarium to provide users with valuable resources, insights, and interactive community forums.

Further enriching the ecosystem is the introduction of TREAT, a new token with pivotal roles within the ecosystem. TREAT will serve as a reward token for staking SHIB in liquidity pools, as well as a governance and gas fee token for Shibarium’s forthcoming Layer-3 blockchain solution.

Gaming enthusiasts can anticipate the launch of the play-to-earn (P2E) version of Shiba Eternity, offering exciting opportunities to earn rewards while immersing themselves in the game.

With these innovative projects and upgrades on the horizon, Shiba Inu is poised for continued growth and success in the cryptocurrency landscape.

Kangamoon: integrating SocialFi and Play-to-Earn

As Shiba Inu unveils its plans for the future, Kangamoon is emerging as a notable contender in the crypto meme coins space, blending meme culture with SocialFi and Play-to-Earn elements.

Kangamoon offers an immersive gaming experience where players can embark on quests for glory, assemble champions, engage in epic battles, or bet on their favourite fighters to earn $KANG tokens and exclusive rewards.

Players can control rare NFTs, unlock exclusive content, and build alliances with fellow gamers as they climb the ranks and leaderboards.

The project aims to foster a strong community of meme enthusiasts while providing opportunities for interaction, growth, and earning rewards.

Kangamoon presale

Currently, Kangamoon is in the midst of its presale phase, attracting significant attention and investment. The presale offers participants the opportunity to acquire $KANG tokens at an early stage, with a 10% bonus available on all purchases.

As of the latest update, the presale has raised a substantial amount, reaching $5,727,717.801, with 67.9% of tokens already sold. The remaining 32.1% presents an opportunity for investors to get involved in Kangamoon’s promising venture.

Interested participants can purchase the $KANG token at its current price of $0.0196.

In addition to the presale, Kangamoon is gearing up for its phased development, outlined in a comprehensive roadmap. This roadmap includes plans for token launches, community building, marketing efforts, and the integration of Play-to-Earn features, setting the stage for Kangamoon’s ascent in the cryptocurrency market.


As Shiba Inu unveils its ambitious plans for the Shibarium ecosystem, Kangamoon emerges as a promising contender, offering a unique blend of meme culture, SocialFi, and Play-to-Earn elements.

With both projects poised for growth and success, the cryptocurrency landscape is set for exciting developments in the coming months.

The post Shiba Inu (SHIB) unveils ambitious Shibarium plans as Kangamoon steals the show appeared first on CoinJournal.




Leave a Reply